Di dalam galeri di bawah merupakan beberapa model motosikal Honda yang dipamerkan di pertunjukan ‘International Motorcycle, Scooter and Bike Fair (Intermot) 2012′ yang diadakan di Cologne, Jerman. Salah satunya ialah Honda NSC50R yang tampil dengan corak grafik Repsol, memang cantik.
Berikut ialah siaran akhbar yang dikeluarkan oleh Honda, teruskan bacaan anda;
Honda unveils new sporty NSC50R, classic naked CB1100 and Dakar Rally race machine at International Motorcycle, Scooter and Bike Fair
Today Honda reveals three significant new machines at the International Motorcycle, Scooter and Bike Fair in Cologne, together with a number of new colours.
- The NSC50R is a new 50cc scooter designed to attract young newcomers to 2 wheeled transport with its combination of fuel economy, Honda build quality, security provided by Honda’s Combined Braking System, and stylish, aggressive looks. The machine is available in Pearl White, Grey Metallic and a Repsol colour scheme based on the Repsol Honda MotoGP machine.
- The CB1100: an exquisitely engineered mix of classic and naked styling that offers thoroughly modern and engaging performance with a timeless design. The CB1100 is powered by an air-cooled, in-line four cylinder engine and now makes its long-awaited European debut after quickly gaining a loyal fan base in both Japan and Australia.
- The CRF450 Rally: Honda’s new challenger for the Dakar Rally. The first factory-backed Honda machine to enter the Dakar rally since 1989 is based on Honda’s production endure machine the CRF450X. Honda will be entering the Rally aiming not only to win for the first time with a production-based machine, but also to feed back lessons learned from the Rally into its production endure machines.
In addition, the following new colours and Special Edition will be on display at the stand:
- The Special Edition Crosstourer: new graphics and a matt black look, including front forks, fender and tail section, for the 1200cc adventure sports tourer that went on sale earlier in 2012. Offered with the option of Honda’s unique Dual Clutch Transmission technology.
- CBR1000RR Fireblade 2013 colours: a new version of the popular Tricolore colour scheme, plus an all-new MotoGP inspired Repsol Honda colour.
Matt white versions for two models built in Honda’s Atessa factory: the ever-popular CB600F Hornet, and the CB1000R naked.